Frequently Asked Questions
We got tired of answering them 100 times a day, so we put them here :-)
At RVRO Temp Housing we can provide all of the essentials for on-site temporary housing, from delivery and set-up of the unit to the location of your choice, we do it all. To make this often "stressful time" a little less stressful for you, we have compiled some of our most frequently asked questions below. For more information, please feel free to contact us at (888) 868-1236, or fill out our reservation form today.
What amenities are available?
- Our travel trailers provide temporary living accommodations consisting of two bedroom areas, a kitchen/living room area, a laundry area and a small bathroom with a sink, a toilet as well as a shower. For a nominal fee, we can supply you with all of the linens and kitchen utensils, you will need. Most models come with all the luxuries of home including flat screen TVs, DVD/CD disc changers and are satellite capable.
Is the travel trailer self-contained?
- Our entire temporary housing selection can be placed into service on very short notice to even the remotest of locations. If placed where power is not provided they can be powered by generators. If water and sewer are not provided, they can easily be set-up with external holding tanks. Both of which we are more than happy to arrange for you!
Can you deliver the travel trailer?
- Yes. No matter where you set up camp, you can always expect to arrive to a travel trailer that is move-in ready. We will have it leveled, the water/sewer/electric connections hooked up and the satellite TV ready for channel surfing. All you have to do is show up, kick back and relax!
Do I need any special permits?
- No on-site assembly, building permits or transportation permits between states is ever required.
Are your travel trailers clean?
- Yes. Each of travel trailers are meticulously cared for and maintained, ensuring you never receive one that is unreliable, or unkempt.
Do you allow smoking in the travel trailer?
- No. All of our units are strictly non-smoking.
Can renting a travel trailer save me money?
- Yes. On average our customers have noticed a savings of more than 60% when comparing their total cost of food, gas, time and accommodations against the cost of staying in a hotel for any extended period of time.
How do I find campgrounds with RV hookups?
- There are many great campgrounds and RV parks across the United States with electric and water hookups. We have close relationship with many RV Parks so that you may receive reduced extended stay rates. For help locating the right one for your temporary housing needs, please contact us at (888) 868-1236.
Do you accept credit cards?
- Yes. We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
Travel trailers placed where power is not provided can be powered by generators. If water and sewer are not provided, they can be set-up with external holding tanks. We are happy to make these arrangements for you.
Our travel trailers are designed to be delivered and set-up in the most remote locations. We will need to know if the roads are paved or uneven dirt. We are also prepared to accommodate all weather conditions.
No matter where you are set-up, you can always expect to arrive to a travel trailer that is ready for you to move in. We will have the travel trailer leveled, the water/sewer/electric connections plugged in, and satellite TV ready for channel surfing. You can leave the packing to us. We offer various packages to make your stay comfortable. Just show up and kick up your feet!